I'm not ready for marriage yet-Olu Maintain







:Olumide Adegbulu, aka Olu Maintain is one of
Nigeria's finest music acts on the block, He
however has been on the eligible bachelors’ list
long enough not to notice that many ripe and
eager damsels have been longing to marry him
and carry his baby.
The singer’s critics agree that, he has done quite
well for himself as a performing artiste. Yet,
they wonder why he is reluctant to get married.
Olu Maintain himself has the answer. He says he
is still searching for the woman of his dream
“It is every sane man’s dream to marry the
woman that will make his life complete, but I’ve
not found her yet. Just because others are
getting married or making babies outside
wedlock does not mean I should also join the
bandwagon. Making babies or marriage is not
my first priority.
“Right now, I am busy trying to put my music
career on an international level and at the same
time laying a solid foundation on which to raise
a family.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.