Jim Iyke publicly apologises to Linda Ikeji

::::Good time are now coming to
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke as
he seems to have turned over a new leaf. Just
yesterday, an online news journal exclusively
reported that the Nollywood ‘bad boy’ had got a
new media manager for himself.
From what we gathered, Jim Iyke publicly
apologised to the popular Nigerian blogger, Linda
Ikeji for taking her as a blogger (also named
Linda) that wrote a false story about him.
Jim earlier tweeted at original Linda Ikeji; “Fuck
off lady! I’m nt even gonna pretend to be a
gentleman abt tis. U cn play d victim all u want but I dnt give a rat ass, period.”
Linda then protested “U’re just attacking me for no reason. U sure u’re alright?”
However, after finding out that the wrong Linda tweeted the attack at him, Jim swallowed his
pride and tweeted an apology; “Apologies Linda. My vitriol on u ws a genuine error as I misread
the handle. Hope u’ll boro a leaf from my apology based on ur antecedent attacks.”
This has not been responded to by Linda Ikeji as at press time.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.