Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Her Infertility on 'GMA'




Khloe Kardashian has opened up
about not having a child yet with
husband of three years Lamar
Odom. The reality show star
confessed to "Good Morning
America" that she's having
problem, saying "I never knew all
the difficulties with getting
pregnant."
Khloe thought it would be easy to
conceive because her mom Kris
Jenner "had so many kids and
Kourtney has like popped them out
like a pez dispenser." And then she
realized over the years that "it's not
as easy as you might think."
Khloe, who appeared on the show
with sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian,
continued "It's hard for me to show what I was going
through. I feel like I helped a lot of people, but I'm still
figuring it out for myself."
The 28-year-old said she is on fertility treatment, taking
hormones therapy. She added jokingly about her and Odom's
efforts to have a child, "One of them is self-explanatory". As
for the option of freezing her eggs, she said she's not "ready
to go there yet, but it's good to have the information."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.