Patience is Dead ☹!!!(Read/Share/RT)

Patience is Dead!!!
September 19th, 2012 by admin
This is the second time I’m writing this post from
my BlackBerry device. In the midst of writing the
first, I got an error 683. I don’t know what that
means but my device restarted after that. Now, let’s
get to what brought you here.

I’m glad to announce the sudden death of Mrs.
Patience. She died not too long ago from a deadly
disease nobody knows what the name is. Maybe you
can help. She died from too much love, excuse and
attention. What should we call that?
Even though she is married to good luck, she still
goes out with lots of men and women all over the
world. People know her with good luck and they
believe once the see patience, they’ll access good
luck. That was before her death.

Hey! Wait. Before you start thinking about
something else. I’m referring to the patience that
makes you wait in vain (for days, weeks, months or
years) before getting things done. I’m referring to
the patience people think they need to have so as to
get good luck. I mean patience as an excuse.
There’s a proverb that says, “A patient dog eats the
fattest bone”. Sorry, that was then. Not now
anymore. Patience is dead and good luck is nowhere
to be found. If you need good luck, you must work
hard & smart for it.

If there is anything you have decided to do, go
ahead and do it. Don’t wait patiently for several
days. The truth is, while you are waiting patiently,
someone else is already completing that thing
successfully.
The rules about patience has been broken long ago.
Stop hiding under the shadows of patience. Eat that
frog. Quit that job. Take up that opportunity. Learn
that course. Woo that girl. Say that prayer. Write
that post. Give that money. Take that trip. Take that
vacation and so many other things.

The worst that can happen to you is failure or death.
Let me ask you, do you want to fail or die without
achieving that good dream of yours? Celebrate the
obituary of patience before yours is celebrated.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win
glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure
than to rank with those poor spirits who neither
enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a
gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. ” —
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th U.S. President.

I think I should stop writing this now. It’s my opinion
and I have 100 percent right to it. Learn from this
and take necessary actions.
What’s your opinion about this? I’ll be glad to read
yours right away.
Love you.
culled from adesojiadegbulu.com/blog

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.