“I’m Sorry About The Way I Treated Goldie…I Had Temporary Paranoia” – Big Brother StarGame’s Prezzo Speaks to the Nigerian Press

:::
One of the major storylines from this year’s
edition of Big Brother Africa – Big Brother
StarGame was the relationship between
Prezzo and Goldie.
While Goldie seemed to be head over heels in
love, Prezzo on the other hand seemed to be
playing the game. He won a lot of fans but also
a multitude of StarGame viewers were turned off
by “the way Prezzo treated Goldie“.
Earlier today, the 34 year old Kenyan Star, real
name – Jackson Makini parleyed with the
Nigerian press at an event in GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
He had a lot of interesting things to say. Prezzo
who was dressed in a cream Agbada paired with
leather slippers, expressed that he still had
feelings for Goldie and explained that some of
his seemingly negative actions towards Goldie
in the house were caused by what he called
“temporary paranoia“. He said he was
determined to make things right and also spoke
passionately about his charity work including his
new role as a One Campaign ambassador.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog
    by the way!

    Here is my web blog - Abercrombie Fitch Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.