Wilshere - The No 10 shirt is an honour

:::Jack Wilshere has spoken of his
immense pride after being handed
Arsenal’s coveted No 10 shirt.
The young midfielder is currently
nursing an ankle injury which has
kept him out of action for a year but
he is back in light training ahead of
the new season.
Wilshere, who has been with the
Club since the age of nine, says that
following in the footsteps of some
former greats gives him extra
motivation.
"It's such an honour for me,” he told Arsenal.com. “Getting the No 10 shirt
again at the Club means so much to me as I wore it all through the youth
teams at Arsenal.
“It has a special place for all attacking or creative players. I feel proud to
wear it now after some real Club legends have worn it, such as Dennis
Bergkamp.
“Now I am even more excited about returning to action and honouring the
shirt.”:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.