"I would love to kiss Majid Micheal. I love light skinned guys" - 10/10 With @TeshCarter



 
10/10 With Tesh Carter
What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
Sometime ago I went to the club with my friend and we were wasted, so on our way back we took off the roof the car because it was a convertible, we stood in the car and we were screaming and I can remember the police were behind us and we didn’t care.
What is the sexiest part of your body?
I think I’ve got nice eyes
Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have a celebrity crush, but I think Seyi Shay is hot though
Who is your worst dressed celebrity?
I don’t have one                
If I was your genie. What would you wish for right now?
I would wish for a billion dollars
Which celebrity would you like to kiss?
I would love to kiss Majid Micheal. I love light skinned guys
Which traits are you most ashamed of?
I don’t pay attention when people are talking to me; my mind goes elsewhere, some people think I am a snub for this.
 

Would you rather be famous in this lifetime or go down in the history book?
For you to go down in the history book you have to be famous, I think they work hand in hand.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment was when I got on stage and forgot my lines, and the crowd was large; I totally forgot my lines. It was so embarassing.
Do you sleep butt naked or with underwear?
I love sleeping naked; I don’t know why people wear clothes to sleep though.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.