Halima Abubakar responds to a report she has cancer

Halima Abubakar who announced on social media after her successful fibroid removal surgery in India has slammed reports that she has cancer. According to the actress, if she has cancer, she’d have announced it just as she did her fibroid operation. The actress who went bald following drug reactions took to her Instagram to slam the report saying;
“ you know I can sue and win this case right?if I have cancer,just the way I announced my fibroid,I would announce it.please I have no source around me and I would appreciate the non factual information and speculation about my health to stop .Allow me heal in peace !!We heal differently .Am encouraging women out there.This is wickedness ,and who ever wrote this will go through worst pain that I ever went through.You wrote I would deny it.You would tell the world who diagnosed me and how you got such conclusions.More than 1000 ladies are suffering from fibroid and am talking to them via dm and co.Am not scared of none,am sure you know this.Better apologize fearlesslife#letmetellyoumystory#notcool#whoisyoursource#backtosender#newbestieor10yearsfriendship?”
Source: Thearticle

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.