DOWNLOAD: Ice Prince – Aboki + More

:::
Chocolate City Music is pleased to announce the
release of the highly anticipated singles from
Ice Prince out 28 August 2012. After a year of
continued growth and success in his music
career, Ice Prince gives his fans not one but two
singles, titled Aboki and More.
Aboki which means friend in Hausa and More
were both written by Ice Prince, also known as
Panshak Zamani and produced by the young
talented producer Chopstix. Celebrating some of
the most successful individuals hailing from the
Northern part of Nigeria, Aboki is a song that is
guaranteed to get you on your feet.
More on the other hand is a beautiful love song
which highlights the situations faced in
relationships. Speaking briefly on his new
singles, Ice Prince said:
“I’m absolutely excited about my new project; I
feel it shows my fans a different side to me. My
whole approach to the music, the delivery, my
thought process is different from how it was last
year.”::

DOWNLOAD: ABOKI 4.2mb
DOWNLOAD: MORE 4.6mb

Follow @bhadoosky

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.