Christina Aguilera Feted by Hillary Clinton for Fighting World Hunger

Christina Aguilera got along
well with Hillary Clinton
when awarded in a
governmental ceremony for
her success as the United
Nations World Food Program
Ambassador Against Hunger
on Wednesday, October 3.
The singer was pictured
kissing the United States Secretary of State on the cheek.
In one of the photographs, Clinton was caught staring at
Aguilera's breasts. Wearing a conservative blazer, the former
U.S. Senator stood so close to the pop star, who showed off
her ample cleavage in a low-cut purple dress.
The "Genie in a Bottle" singer was awarded by Bill Clinton's
wife at the 11th Annual George McGovern Leadership Award
ceremony, established at the U.S. Department of State.
During her administration as a global delegate for the Yum!
Brands World Hunger Relief Campaign for two years, she
donated nearly $115 million for the organization.
"As a woman and mother, I'm honored to receive this award
and be part of the global effort to solve hunger," said the
coach and judge of "The Voice". She went on, "For just 25
cents a day, we can feed a child in school and be part of the
solution."
Additionally, Aguilera told the press, "In my travels with the
World Food Programme, I've seen firsthand how that meal
changes the life of a child." Then, she continued, "It's the
stories I've heard and the people I've met through World
Food Programme that I carry with me every day."
Back in, Aguilera explained to Oprah Winfrey on "The Oprah
Winfrey Show" about the serious role she played in the social
organization, "A child dies every 6 seconds of hunger, which
is a huge statistic for me." Next, she said, "After having my
own child, I just had to be a part of it and do something
about it and help change that situation."
:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.